Just some of the Mexican menu items you can order through us
Just some of the benefits to using EatFirst for your Mexican catering
We can cater most Australian cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and more.
Every diet covered
Nobody goes hungry on our watch! From gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and halal, we have special diet options to suit all needs.
Your accounts department will love you. Get a single invoice for all your catering services, kitchen supplies and event catering.
From fresh Italian to spicy Asian food, we have a catering option for every occasion, taste and budget.
Mexican catering that's serving up all your favourites
Who doesn't like Mexican food? It's fun, festive and flexible for all sorts of dietary requirements.
Tacos topped with perfectly-cooked chicken, sour cream, blackened corn, nacho platters with cheese perfectly melted over the chips and plenty of guacamole... Our mouths are watering just thinking about all the delicious food.
Swap a what tortilla for corn as a gluten-free options, swap out meats for roasted or grilled vegetables for vegetarians and ditch the cheese or sour cream to make it dairy-free.
Whatever way you order it, you're just about guaranteed to have great food.
Authentic Mexican food for the workplace made simple
We're not talking abut supermarket taco kits here. We partner with some of Australia's top Mexican caterers to bring authentic cuisine to your event.
Colombia-born chef David Michaels says "over the years [he] realised from [his] travels the need for quality Mexican & Latino classics here in Australia." And thus, his Latin American catering company Pablo's Kitchen was born with a mission to become the most trusted Latino caterer in Sydney. And with a 4.9/5 rating by EatFirst customers, he certainly is one you can count on.
But if it's more basic burritos and tacos for delivery you're after, we can help with that too! We work with Mad Mex, Zambrero and Guzman Y Gomez locations across the country.
Recommended Mexican Caterers
Mad Mex Broadmeadows
Mad Mex Met Centre
Guzman Y Gomez Darling Park
Mad Mex Pacific Fair
What Mexican catering items to order
Everyone's keen on Mexican and you're not sure what to order? Here are some popular items to cater for:
- Corn chips with salsa and guacamole: A classic side to any main or great as a finger food option!
- Tacos: A DIY taco station with both corn and flour-based tortillas is a great way to let everyone create the dish what they want and keep dietary restrictions in mind
- Burritos: A hearty and filling option that's great for a quick-but-tasty office lunch
- Quesadillas: Served up hot, slice up a few varieties and serve like a pizza and it's a great way to try a few different flavours without having to commit to one main meal.
- Churros with chocolate: These sweet dessert fritters dipped in warm chocolate are the perfect end to a Mexican-themed event
Why not make it a full fiesta?
Mexican food pairs perfectly with Mexican drinks, of course!
Serve some cervesas, mix up some margaritas or drink down some Jarritos sodas with your meal.
You'll be able to tack on drinks with your catering order (if your preferred caterer has them available) or you can stock up on anything alcoholic in our office pantry.
Best Mexican catering menu options for any office occasion
Whether you're after nibbles or a hearty lunch that can cure a hangover after a big work party, we've got a slew of fresh Mexican catering options from our suppliers for your next event.
- Pablo's Kitchen (Sydney) serves up a tapas menu with dozens of Latin goodies including quesadillas, empanadas and assorted toastadas
- Guzman Y Gomez (across Australia) plates up huge corn chips platters served with plenty of guacamole, tomatillo and queso to go around
- Mad Mex (across Australia) dishes up all your favourites, including burritos, quesadillas and naked burritos.
We cater for vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free or gluten-free Mexican food orders
No matter your dietary need, we'll most likely be able to help!
Here are some easy tips to make sure you're catering for dietary requirements when you're ordering:
- When ordering tacos and burritos, swap out wheat tortillas for corn, which is naturally gluten-free
- Go for a DIY taco station rather than having pre-prepared items. This way, vegetarians can leave off the meat, dairy-free people can leave off the cheese and sour cream and so on
- Order Kosher and/or Halal fillings. We'll list on our menus whether items cater to certain dietary restrictions, but if you're not sure, give us a call! Our customer care team can guide you through the ordering process to make sure you're ordering food that's okay for everyone to eat.
How EatFirst makes corporate catering simple
Always just a phone call away to help you with last-minute fixes, incidents or catering advice.
Located all over Australia, we're your local, dedicated corporate catering experts.
Working with our network of local cafes, restaurants & caterers to deliver the best quality.
Your local team for assistance navigating and troubleshooting the EatFirst platform.
We bring the widest range of suppliers to you
Local small business
Promoting the best fresh & locally produced options.
Charity and social enterprises
Supporting through promotion, charitable & food contributions
Showcasing fantastic suppliers preserving history through food
We are committed to sustainability
Recyclable kitchen utensils
Opt for trays, cutlery and napkins that are recyclable, compostable, & sustainable.
Locally sourced ingredients
Local and vetted Australian businesses, providing fresh, high-quality food.
Supplier sustainability ratings
We rate our suppliers on important criteria, and showcase this to you.
Hear from our happy clients
Genuine service & easy ordering!
Spotify uses EatFirst for our staff lunches and pantry. The wonderful team at EatFirst makes my life easier by offering a wide range of food for staff to enjoy, as well as keeping everything running smoothly. Thank you Mel, Michael & Leanne!
So easy to use!
We use EatFirst for event catering and weekly fruit and milk deliveries. The website is so easy to use and offers a wide range of catering choices. We especially love the festive packages on offer each year, such as the Easter Hotcross bun boxes. Rose, our account manager, is so positive and always ready to assist us when we need something. Thank you Rose and the team for everything you do 😊
It makes my job significantly easier
EatFirst is the easiest possible way to access a great variety of caterers around. It makes my job easier and allows me to have some fun choosing on the way. Thank you for all your help and support.
‘Delicious food & great customer service’
Order In is perfect for keeping our kitchen well-stocked with food & drinks. We love the wide selection of snacks and fresh fruit. Michael from Order-In always goes out of his way to make sure we have what we need, and to recommend new products for our pantry. Highly recommend!
‘Excellent company to deal with, great food, great staff!’
They have a great selection of suppliers, and their customer service staff is second to none! I have had nothing but great service from them time and time again.
‘It makes my job significantly easier’
Order-In is the easiest possible way to access a great variety of caterers around. It makes my job easier and allows me to have some fun choosing on the way. Thank you for all your help and support.
What’s trending at EatFirst
Spending much of the last decade juggling eating her way around the world and working within the travel and lifestyle content marketing space, Alex joined the EatFirst team in 2022. With 15 years of experience under her belt, she specialises in content strategy, SEO, writing and editing. Some of her favourite eats include Japanese, Thai and Italian, and she’s a firm believer that pineapple has no place on a pizza.