Satiate your sweet tooth with dessert catering
A small taste of the desserts you can order with EatFirst
Just some of the benefits to using EatFirst for your dessert catering
From product launches to annual conferences, our team can cater to just about any corporate event.
Catering delivered where you need it, when you need it — guaranteed.
Easy to use
Ordering catering is a breeze with our easy-to-use online platform that's currently #1 in Australia.
A special treat for any corporate occasion
We've partnered with caterers right across Australia who are experts at icing cupcakes, decorating cookies and baking macarons to bring you the freshest desserts no matter what event you're catering for.
Whether you're after dessert platters to serve as part of small afternoon tea, or an extensive dessert grazing table for the entire team of staff, we have plenty of options that should be the icing on the cake for your dessert catering needs.
Delectable dessert catering for all guests
We all have a sweet tooth, right? But at EatFirst, we know that not everyone can deal with the flour, dairy or sugar that it often takes to satiate it. Luckily, we're well versed in catering tor special diets.
Our dessert catering menus offer a wide variety of sweet items that are vegan, gluten-free, are low in carbohydrates or dairy free. We even work with a bakery in Perth that's completely sugar-free!
Some of the dessert caterers we partner with
Bayside Brownie Co
The Sugarless Bakery
We cater for any special events or occasion
Make your next corporate event exceptionally sweet
Whether you're organising a meeting, celebrating a milestone, or hosting a client, we've got the sweet treats that will leave a lasting impression.
If you’re short on ideas on what to serve, let us help you ignite your creativity. These effortlessly chic and richly indulgent dessert catering ideas are guaranteed to wow your guests.
- Dessert buffet catering. Imagine rolling out an extensive spread of creamy cheesecakes, luscious pastries, and decadent chocolates. A dessert buffet is a sure way to bring a touch of luxury to your event.
- Dessert canapes catering. For a touch of elegance, consider a selection of miniature dessert canapes. Petit fours, dainty macarons, and bite-sized fruit tartlets make for a stylish addition to any corporate event.
- Dessert catering platter. Looking for something a little less formal but just as delicious? A catering platter offers an array of sweet treats that are easy to serve and even easier to enjoy. Think slices of rich chocolate cake, creamy custard tarts, or even a selection of beautifully iced doughnuts.
- International dessert station. Take your guests on a culinary journey around the world by featuring desserts from different cuisines. From Italian tiramisu, and Japanese mochi, to Lebanese baklava, and Indian gulab jamun, it’ll be an exciting and culturally enriching dessert experience.
- Healthy dessert options. Appeal to health-conscious attendees with a spread of fresh fruits, dairy-free or sugar-free desserts, and sweet yet nutritious treats like energy balls and raw, vegan cheesecakes. It’s a thoughtful choice that won’t leave anyone out.
- Chocolate fountain. For a truly decadent and visually striking option, consider a chocolate fountain. Accompany it with a selection of fresh fruits, marshmallows, and small treats for dipping. It's not only delicious but also adds a fun, interactive element to your event.
- Retro dessert bar. Add a touch of nostalgia to your corporate event with a retro dessert bar. This could include classics like neenish tarts, pavlova, or jelly jaffa cheesecakes. It’s a sweet trip down memory lane that’s sure to delight guests of all ages.
FAQs about dessert catering
Do you cater for special dietary requirements in your dessert options?
Absolutely. We have dessert options that cater to a variety of dietary needs, such as vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
Each menu item on our platform is labelled with relevant dietary symbols (V=Vegetarian, Vg=Vegan, G=Gluten-free, D=Dairy Free), so you can easily choose what suits your team members.
How far in advance should I order my catering?
We recommend placing your order at least 3-4 days before your event to ensure the best selection and availability.
However, some of our caterers can fulfill orders with as little as 24 hours’ notice if you have a last-minute request. You can check the specific caterer's lead time on our platform.
Is there a minimum order for dessert catering?
The minimum order varies depending on the specific caterer. However, we cater for all sizes of events, from a casual afternoon tea to large corporate gatherings. You can order for as little as $40 through some caterers.
Our satisfaction guarantee
We delight and deliver in
Your local team for advice, last-minute fixes, or incidents
Your local, dedicated corporate catering experts
Supplier Relationship Managers
Your local team vetting & supporting our catering suppliers
Your local team for navigating & troubleshooting the platform
We support the widest range of suppliers
Local small business
Promoting the best fresh & locally produced options.
Charity and social enterprises
Supporting through promotion, charitable & food contributions
Showcasing fantastic suppliers preserving history through food
We are committed to sustainability
Recyclable kitchen utensils
Opt for trays, cutlery and napkins that are recyclable, compostable, & sustainable.
Locally sourced ingredients
Local and vetted Australian businesses, providing fresh, high-quality food.
Supplier sustainability ratings
We rate our suppliers on important criteria, and showcase this to you.
Hear from our happy clients
‘Delicious food & great customer service’
Order In is perfect for keeping our kitchen well-stocked with food & drinks. We love the wide selection of snacks and fresh fruit. Michael from Order-In always goes out of his way to make sure we have what we need, and to recommend new products for our pantry. Highly recommend!
‘Excellent company to deal with, great food, great staff!’
They have a great selection of suppliers, and their customer service staff is second to none! I have had nothing but great service from them time and time again.
‘It makes my job significantly easier’
Order-In is the easiest possible way to access a great variety of caterers around. It makes my job easier and allows me to have some fun choosing on the way. Thank you for all your help and support.
What’s trending at EatFirst
Get a personalised quote
Our corporate catering experts will work with you to craft the perfect experience, based on your individual requirements across budget, food type & dietaries.Get a quote