Vibrant and authentic Turkish catering for your next event
Some of the reasons you should order Turkish Catering with us
Have a restaurant-quality experience with your catering order, with authentic dishes prepared just the way they should be.
Best local suppliers
Access to the highest-quality food from the best cafés, restaurants and caterers in your area.
Our catering experts work with you to meet your exact catering needs. Our job is to make you look great (and we're great at it!)
Every diet covered
Nobody goes hungry on our watch! From gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and halal, we have special diet options to suit all needs.
Savour the rich and diverse flavours of traditional Turkish food
If you're seeking to spice up your office lunch, planning a memorable corporate event or looking for a unique and satisfying meal for a special gathering, Turkish catering is the perfect choice. And we’re not just talking about the kind of food you get at the kebab shop after a late night.
Imagine your guests enjoying juicy and tender skewers, flavour-packed gözleme, or mouth-watering mezze, all freshly prepared by skilled and passionate chefs.
Turkish buffet catering options offer a diverse range of flavours and dishes, perfect for pleasing the palates of everyone at your event or workplace lunch. Our top tip? Start with a Turkish tapas platter from Pronto Gourmet Deli or a selection of starters from Mama’s Catering that can be tailored for a variety of dietary requirements.
A casual yet sophisticated feast for any occasion
Turkish food is renowned for its hearty flavours, fresh ingredients, and a perfect blend of spices. Turkish catering is an excellent option for those who crave a wholesome and versatile meal that caters to various dietary needs.
Ensure that everyone at your event can savour the rich and delicious flavours of traditional Turkish food. Most Turkish catering options can be easily adapted to accommodate vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, and Halal diets.
If you're a fan of Turkish street food, our catering options are sure to be a hit at your event. Traditional Turkish food is perfect for outdoor gatherings, office lunches, and corporate breakfasts and provides an easy way to cater for everyone.
Turkish Kebabs South Melbourne
Pronto Gourmet Deli
Some of the events you can order Turkish catering for
We cater for any special events or occasion
Embrace the vibrant culture of Turkey through our exquisite catering options
Everyone's eager to try some delicious Turkish cuisine, but not sure what dishes to include in your catering order? Here's a list of popular Turkish foods that will surely delight your guests:
- Mezze Platter: A delightful assortment of cold and hot appetisers, including dips, vegetables, and cheeses, ideal for sharing.
- Borek: Flaky, golden pastries filled with a variety of ingredients such as cheese, spinach, or minced meat.
- Pide: A boat-shaped Turkish flatbread topped with a range of ingredients, often compared to pizza.
- Shish Kebab: Marinated cubes of meat, usually lamb or chicken, skewered and grilled to perfection.
- Kofte: Savoury, grilled meatballs made from minced meat, herbs, and spices.
- Dolma: Stuffed vine leaves or vegetables, filled with a mixture of rice, herbs, and spices.
- Tabouli: A vibrant and fresh Mediterranean salad, combining finely chopped parsley, mint, tomatoes, onions, and bulgur, dressed with olive oil and lemon juice, perfect for a healthy and flavourful addition to your menu.
- Kibbe: A popular dish found in both Turkish and Lebanese cuisine, kibbe features a mixture of ground meat, bulgur, and aromatic spices, shaped into balls or patties and typically fried, baked, or grilled.
- Falafel: Deep-fried, flavourful balls made from ground chickpeas, seasoned with herbs and spices, that make for a satisfying vegetarian option.
- Baklava: A sweet and indulgent dessert made of layers of thin pastry, filled with chopped nuts and sweetened with syrup or honey.
Best Turkish catering menu options for any office occasion
Whether you opt for a traditional Turkish buffet catering or a more casual Turkish street food experience, our exceptional caterers will transport you and your guests to the heart of Turkey through their authentic and delicious creations.
- Vanilla Blue Catering (Sydney) offers an authentic Anatolia Turkish BBQ catering service that includes chicken shawarma kebabs, lamb kofta, and handmade falafel along with plenty of traditional salads and freshly baked pide.
- Turkish Kebabs (Melbourne) is all about traditional kebabs, dips, and sweets. This is where you’ll find gozlemes, borek, and classic baklava. Plus they also offer a build-your-own kebab buffet.
- Pronto Gourmet Deli’s (Perth) claim to fame is its Turkish tapas platter. Ideal as a grazing option for staff or to serve at an event.
- If sandwiches are on the menu, SMXL Catering (Melbourne) has got you covered. You’ll find a variety of sandwiches for both breakfast and lunch made with freshly baked Turkish bread.
- Mama’s Catering (Sydney) has a lot to offer but we’re big fans of their customisable mezze platter, fresh salads, and street food packages from select locations around Turkey.
- The Catering Dept’s (Sydney) Turkish Breakfast Platter won’t fail to impress with a selection including fresh pide, marinated olives, and goat's milk feta cheese.
FAQs about Turkish Catering
Is Turkish food gluten free?
Not all Turkish food is inherently gluten free but there are many gluten-free options available in Turkish cuisine.
Dishes such as grilled meats, salads, and some meze items like hummus, baba ghanoush, and stuffed vine leaves are naturally gluten-free.
Be mindful that some Turkish dishes like börek, gözleme, and pide normally contain wheat-based ingredients.
Is Turkish food halal?
Yes, Turkish food can be halal. Traditional Turkish cuisine often includes meats like lamb, beef, and chicken, all of which can be prepared according to Islamic dietary guidelines.
Planning an Eid celebration or simply want to make sure all your staff are taken care of? When choosing a Turkish caterer, you can filter for halal options to make sure your dietary preferences are accommodated.
Is Turkish cuisine spicy?
While Turkish cuisine is known for its rich and bold flavours, it’s not typically very spicy. The use of spices in traditional Turkish food tends to enhance the taste rather than add heat.
Some dishes may include mild to moderately spicy ingredients like chilli flakes or spicy pepper paste. If you prefer milder flavours, simply let your caterer know, and they can adjust the spice levels according to your preference.
Are there many vegetarian Turkish foods?
Absolutely! Turkish cuisine is incredibly diverse and offers a wide variety of vegetarian and vegan options. From meze platters featuring dips like hummus and baba ghanoush, to stuffed vegetables, salads, and delicious cheese or spinach-filled börek, there is no shortage of vegetarian choices in Turkish food.
When ordering Turkish catering, be sure to inform the caterer of any vegetarian requirements so they can create a suitable menu for your event.
Our satisfaction guarantee
We delight and deliver in
Your local team for advice, last-minute fixes, or incidents
Your local, dedicated corporate catering experts
Supplier Relationship Managers
Your local team vetting & supporting our catering suppliers
Your local team for navigating & troubleshooting the platform
We support the widest range of suppliers
Local small business
Promoting the best fresh & locally produced options.
Charity and social enterprises
Supporting through promotion, charitable & food contributions
Showcasing fantastic suppliers preserving history through food
We are committed to sustainability
Recyclable kitchen utensils
Opt for trays, cutlery and napkins that are recyclable, compostable, & sustainable.
Locally sourced ingredients
Local and vetted Australian businesses, providing fresh, high-quality food.
Supplier sustainability ratings
We rate our suppliers on important criteria, and showcase this to you.
Hear from our happy clients
‘Delicious food & great customer service’
Order In is perfect for keeping our kitchen well-stocked with food & drinks. We love the wide selection of snacks and fresh fruit. Michael from Order-In always goes out of his way to make sure we have what we need, and to recommend new products for our pantry. Highly recommend!
‘Excellent company to deal with, great food, great staff!’
They have a great selection of suppliers, and their customer service staff is second to none! I have had nothing but great service from them time and time again.
‘It makes my job significantly easier’
Order-In is the easiest possible way to access a great variety of caterers around. It makes my job easier and allows me to have some fun choosing on the way. Thank you for all your help and support.
What’s trending at EatFirst
Cristal is a seasoned writer with a decade of experience in travel, business, and lifestyle writing. As a self-proclaimed foodie, she's spent the last 18 years exploring the globe, savouring dishes from Mexico, Thailand and India—her top foodie destinations. With a penchant for spice and a weakness for chocolate, Cristal loves how her home of Australia never fails to impress with an incredible array of global eats. As an enthusiast in writing, editing, and SEO, she joined the EatFirst team in 2023, ready to share her enthusiasm and knowledge with fellow food lovers.
Get a personalised quote
Our corporate catering experts will work with you to craft the perfect experience, based on your individual requirements across budget, food type & dietaries.Get a quote