Why you should order Greek catering with EatFirst
Have a restaurant-quality experience with your catering order, with authentic dishes prepared just the way they should be.
Best local suppliers
Access to the highest-quality food from the best cafés, restaurants and caterers in your area.
Made to order
No microwaving needed! Just like at a restaurant, our caterers prepare orders fresh.
Flavourful Greek catering menu to satisfy your cravings
When planning your next office lunch, corporate event or special gathering, delight your guests with a true taste of the Mediterranean.
From juicy souvlaki and gyros to scrumptious spanakopita and dolmades, our Greek catering partners offer an incredible variety of dishes.
Choose from Greek BBQ catering options to impress your guests with grilled meats and seafood, or opt for Greek spit roast catering for an authentic and unique experience.
With a comprehensive Greek catering menu to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect combination of flavours to satisfy everyone's palate.
A healthy and versatile cuisine for a variety of dietary needs
Packed with fresh ingredients, healthy fats, and lean proteins, Greek cuisine offers a well-balanced and nutritious meal option. It's also ideal to serve dietary preferences and restrictions.
Our Greek catering partners cater to a wide range of dietary requirements, such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free. From refreshing fruit platter ideas to wholesome salads and satisfying mains, there's something for everyone.
Greek cuisine can also suit those following halal and kosher diets, with many dishes free from pork and shellfish. Check out Skordo for a large range of halal options like lamb souvlaki and beef or lamb snack packs.
Greek caterers we highly recommend
Zeus Street Greek Canberra
Zeus Street Greek Kotara
Zeus Street Greek Brisbane
Five Sisters Gourmet Catering
Experience a taste of Greece with our exceptional catering options
Not sure which Greek dishes to include in your catering order? Here's a list of popular Greek foods that will keep your guests full and happy:
- Mezze: A tantalising selection of appetizers including dips, vegetables, and cheeses, perfect for sharing.
- Spanakopita: Flaky, golden pastries filled with spinach and feta cheese.
- Souvlaki: Skewered, marinated meat, often chicken or pork, grilled to perfection.
- Gyros: Seasoned, slow-roasted meat, served in pita bread with tzatziki sauce and fresh vegetables.
- Dolmades: Stuffed grape leaves or vegetables, filled with a mixture of rice, herbs, and spices.
- Moussaka: A savory layered dish with eggplant, minced meat, and creamy béchamel sauce.
- Greek salad: A refreshing salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, olives, and feta cheese, dressed with olive oil and oregano.
- Saganaki: A delightful, pan-seared cheese appetizer, served warm and gooey.
- Taramasalata: A creamy, savoury dip made from fish roe, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Baklava: A sweet, indulgent dessert featuring layers of thin pastry, filled with chopped nuts and sweetened with honey or syrup.
Best Greek catering menus for any office occasion
Whether you're looking for a lavish Greek feast or a casual Greek street food experience, our exceptional caterers will take you and your guests on a culinary journey to Greece.
- Zeus Street Greek (Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, and Newcastle) is your go-to for all things Greek, from classic souvla and juicy pita wraps to a traditional selection of dips and heavenly loukoumades.
- If souvlakis are what you're after, Skordo (Melbourne) has you covered with their delicious range of wraps made with freshly baked Greek bread, filled with scrumptious ingredients such as lamb, prawn, and falafel.
- Five Sisters Gourmet Catering (Brisbane) offers an extensive menu, but we're particularly fond of their moussaka (both meat and vegetarian options), vibrant salads, and selection of hot and cold finger food.
- Cafe All Sorts (Gold Coast) boasts an incredible Greek lunch package. Think, a decadent slow roasted lamb shoulder or hearty beef moussaka served with pita, garlic and lemon potatoes and a Greek salad.
- Looking for a great gluten free option? Hella Good (Melbourne) has a Coeliac Australia accreditation and has a variety of souvlakis and gyros on the menu to satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
Find Greek catering near you
FAQs about Greek catering
Is Greek food halal?
Traditional Greek cuisine is not halal by default. When placing an order with one of our catering partners, you can filter for halal dishes, if available.
Alternatively, vegetarian and seafood dishes are generally considered halal but it’s important to consider the preparation methods and ingredients to be sure.
Is Greek food healthy?
Yes, Greek food is known for its use of fresh ingredients, healthy fats, lean proteins, and an abundance of fruits and vegetables. Many Greek dishes are well-balanced and nutritious and make a great choice for a healthy meal.
Does Greek food usually have nuts?
Nuts are not a primary ingredient in most Greek recipes but some Greek dishes, particularly desserts like baklava, contain nuts. When placing an order for Greek catering, you can filter for any nut allergies or preferences, and the caterer will ensure your menu is tailored accordingly.
What are some vegetarian-friendly Greek options?
Greek cuisine offers a variety of vegetarian dishes, including:
- Dolmades (stuffed grape leaves)
- Spanakopita (spinach and feta pastry)
- Greek salad
- A variety of mezze options, including dips like tzatziki and hummus
Many Greek dishes can also be adapted to accommodate a vegetarian diet by substituting meat with plant-based ingredients.
How EatFirst makes corporate catering simple
Always just a phone call away to help you with last-minute fixes, incidents or catering advice.
Located all over Australia, we're your local, dedicated corporate catering experts.
Working with our network of local cafes, restaurants & caterers to deliver the best quality.
Your local team for assistance navigating and troubleshooting the EatFirst platform.
We bring the widest range of suppliers to you
Local small business
Promoting the best fresh & locally produced options.
Charity and social enterprises
Supporting through promotion, charitable & food contributions
Showcasing fantastic suppliers preserving history through food
We are committed to sustainability
Recyclable kitchen utensils
Opt for trays, cutlery and napkins that are recyclable, compostable, & sustainable.
Locally sourced ingredients
Local and vetted Australian businesses, providing fresh, high-quality food.
Supplier sustainability ratings
We rate our suppliers on important criteria, and showcase this to you.
Hear from our happy clients
‘Delicious food & great customer service’
Order In is perfect for keeping our kitchen well-stocked with food & drinks. We love the wide selection of snacks and fresh fruit. Michael from Order-In always goes out of his way to make sure we have what we need, and to recommend new products for our pantry. Highly recommend!
‘Excellent company to deal with, great food, great staff!’
They have a great selection of suppliers, and their customer service staff is second to none! I have had nothing but great service from them time and time again.
‘It makes my job significantly easier’
Order-In is the easiest possible way to access a great variety of caterers around. It makes my job easier and allows me to have some fun choosing on the way. Thank you for all your help and support.
What’s trending at EatFirst
Cristal is a seasoned writer with a decade of experience in travel, business, and lifestyle writing. As a self-proclaimed foodie, she's spent the last 18 years exploring the globe, savouring dishes from Mexico, Thailand and India—her top foodie destinations. With a penchant for spice and a weakness for chocolate, Cristal loves how her home of Australia never fails to impress with an incredible array of global eats. As an enthusiast in writing, editing, and SEO, she joined the EatFirst team in 2023, ready to share her enthusiasm and knowledge with fellow food lovers.