Unforgettable office party catering for your corporate events
Transform your ordinary office event into a memorable feast with our office party catering ideas.
Office party catering made simple
It’s our goal to make the whole process of organising a corporate event as easy as possible for you, and at EatFirst that starts with the food.
We collaborate with some of Australia's top caterers to ensure that we deliver you nothing but the best. From planning the menu to delivering the food, we can take care of everything so you can focus on enjoying your event.
Our partners include a range of caterers from across Australia, each with their unique culinary specialities. Whether you're after authentic Italian pizzas, fresh sushi, hearty Aussie BBQs, or anything in between, we've got you covered.
Corporate party catering that caters to everyone's taste
There's nothing like a well-catered party to boost the mood in the office. It's not just about the food. It's about creating a memorable experience for everyone involved.
Imagine a table laden with a wide variety of dishes, from appetising mezze platters to flavourful salads, decadent desserts, and more. Our office party catering options are designed to cater to a diverse range of tastes and dietary requirements.
EatFirst’s professional catering partners are passionate about delivering exceptional food that's as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palate. We believe that the right food can transform any office party into an unforgettable event.
Make your events shine
EatFirst's top-rated corporate catering services are how we got started, but we can offer so much more than just great food.
Wait staff, bartenders, crockery and cutlery, glassware, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, decorations and more.
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Glassware, crockery and cutlery
Office party catering ideas for every occasion
Sausage rolls and party pies will always be a classic, but if you feel they’ve worn out their welcome, here are some popular office party catering ideas that are guaranteed to impress:
- Gourmet grazing platters: A classic choice that caters to a wide range of tastes. Grazing boards can be customised to include vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and other dietary options.
- Finger food: Perfect for networking events or casual gatherings. Think sliders, spring rolls, grilled meat skewers, and or take it to the next level with canapes.
- Themed buffets: Add a fun element to your office party with a themed buffet. Italian, Mexican, Asian - the options are endless.
- Healthy alternatives: Healthy eating is now the norm for many so consider adding some nutritious options to your menu. Think colourful salad bowls, grilled skewers, fresh fruit platters and wholesome wraps.
- Exotic cuisine: Impress your team with a selection of dishes from far-off lands. Vietnamese, Indian, Greek or Lebanese cuisines can introduce a variety of flavours and create a memorable dining experience.
- Ethical and sustainable options: Choose catering with locally-sourced, organic, and sustainably-produced food or support a business that prioritises social responsibility.
- Dessert platters: Impress your team with a selection of sweet treats to end the event on a high note.
Food Types & Cuisines for Any Occassion
Corporate party catering for any office occasion
Whether it's a casual get-together or a grand celebration, we've got a range of corporate party catering options to suit your needs.
Our partners include some of the best office party catering in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and across Australia. Each one is committed to delivering high-quality food and excellent service to ensure that your office event is a success.
Browse through our classic catering menus that offer gourmet sandwiches and finger foods along with plentiful buffet options, from Italian to Asian, and everything in between.
For something a bit more contemporary, consider customisable gourmet platters and grazing tables. (Our suppliers can make spreads stretching multiple metres long!).
Finish things off with dessert boxes, petit tartlets and even an oh-so-trendy doughnut wall.
We cater for all dietary needs
We understand that catering for a diverse team can be challenging. That's why we offer a range of options to cater to various dietary requirements.
Here are some tips to ensure everyone's dietary needs are met:
- When ordering sandwich platters, include a mix of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- For finger food, opt for a mix of meat and veggie options.
- If you're unsure about dietary restrictions, a buffet with a range of dishes can be a safe bet.
- Include plenty of fresh produce in the form of salads, vegetable-based side dishes, or fresh fruit platters.
- If drinks are on the agenda, include a variety of non-alcoholic beverages to ensure everyone has something to enjoy.
- It might be important to provide Halal and Kosher food options so we’ve added a handy filter for these when searching for your catering choice.
- Allow for customisation with a build-your-own taco or salad station to let your guests choose exactly what goes into their meal.
Last-minute, no problem! We can get catering to you in as little as 90 minutes.
From fresh Italian to spicy Asian food, we have a catering option for every occasion, taste and budget.
Best local suppliers
Access to the highest-quality food from the best cafés, restaurants and caterers in your area.
Black Truffle Catering
Luxurious Grazing Adelaide
Blackout Coffee and Catering
How do you plan a small office party?
Planning a small office party can be just as enjoyable as organising a larger event. Start by setting a date and budget. Decide on the theme of the party and plan the décor, activities and music accordingly.
Choose a menu that caters to everyone's dietary needs. Send out invitations well in advance and keep track of RSVPs. On the day of the party, ensure everything is set up beforehand so you can enjoy the event with your colleagues!
How can I throw an office party on a budget?
Throwing an office party on a budget can be straightforward if you follow a few steps:
- Set a budget and know your limits up front
- Use in-house talent for decorations
- Opt for a buffet or choose a grazing box so there’s still a lot of variety
- Choose catering partners with free delivery
- Use your office space to save on renting a separate venue
- Use online platforms like Spotify for background music instead of live music
What is the best food for office parties?
When you’re catering for office parties keep it varied to cater to different tastes and dietary requirements. Finger foods, sandwiches, and grazing platters are great for their versatility and ease of eating. Themed buffets can also add an element of fun. And don't forget to include some sweet treats for dessert!
How can I ensure my office party is inclusive for everyone?
An inclusive office party considers all attendees' preferences and needs. This includes providing food and drink options to cater to different dietary requirements, planning activities that are accessible to all, and creating an environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued.
We cater for special events and occasions
Hear from our happy clients
‘Delicious food & great customer service’
Order In is perfect for keeping our kitchen well-stocked with food & drinks. We love the wide selection of snacks and fresh fruit. Michael from Order-In always goes out of his way to make sure we have what we need, and to recommend new products for our pantry. Highly recommend!
‘Excellent company to deal with, great food, great staff!’
They have a great selection of suppliers, and their customer service staff is second to none! I have had nothing but great service from them time and time again.
‘It makes my job significantly easier’
Order-In is the easiest possible way to access a great variety of caterers around. It makes my job easier and allows me to have some fun choosing on the way. Thank you for all your help and support.
Cristal is a seasoned writer with a decade of experience in travel, business, and lifestyle writing. As a self-proclaimed foodie, she's spent the last 18 years exploring the globe, savouring dishes from Mexico, Thailand and India—her top foodie destinations. With a penchant for spice and a weakness for chocolate, Cristal loves how her home of Australia never fails to impress with an incredible array of global eats. As an enthusiast in writing, editing, and SEO, she joined the EatFirst team in 2023, ready to share her enthusiasm and knowledge with fellow food lovers.
Get a personalised quote
Our corporate catering experts will work with you to craft the perfect experience, based on your individual requirements across budget, food type & dietaries.Get a quote