End of Financial Year Catering to celebrate EOFY in style
Make your end of financial year celebration unforgettable with exceptional catering services.
An end of financial year celebration to toast your team’s success
The end of financial year is fast approaching which means it's time to celebrate your team's hard work and achievements. What better way to do that than with a memorable EOFY party?
When it comes to end of financial year catering, we understand that variety is key. Our extensive menu options ensure there's something for everyone, regardless of dietary restrictions. From mouth-watering appetisers to delicious main courses to indulgent desserts, you’ll be left satisfied and impressed.
We understand that planning an end of financial year party can be time-consuming and stressful, which is why our team of experienced event managers is here to help. From selecting the perfect menu to arranging entertainment, decorations, and more, we can take care of every detail so you can relax and enjoy the celebration.
Tailored end of financial year catering packages to suit any event
We know that every end of financial year party is unique, and that's why we offer customised catering packages to suit your needs. Whether you're planning a small, intimate gathering or a large, extravagant affair, our end of financial year catering packages can be tailored to fit your requirements.
Our dedicated team of event managers will work with you to create the perfect menu, taking into consideration any dietary restrictions, preferences, and budget constraints.
Additionally, our end of financial year catering services include equipment hire, cutlery, crockery, wait staff or a chef, entertainment, decorations, alcohol delivery, and more. Plus, you’ll enjoy the convenience of a single invoice for your EOFY party, making the entire process seamless and hassle-free.
Make your events shine
EatFirst's top-rated corporate catering services are how we got started, but we can offer so much more than just great food.
Wait staff, bartenders, crockery and cutlery, glassware, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, decorations and more.
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Glassware, crockery and cutlery
An Aussie-wide EOFY catering solution
Our catering services are available all across Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, and Brisbane. We make it easy for you to plan the perfect end of financial year celebration, no matter where you are.
End of financial year catering Sydney ideas
- The Blonde Butler Catering keeps things classy with gourmet charcuterie platters and fancy finger food.
- If you’re taking it offsite, Charlie & Franks has a large variety of lunch boxes from sandwiches with fresh fruit and high tea cakes to Asian-style bento boxes.
Top Melbourne catering options
- IQ Catering is an easy choice for end of financial year catering in Melbourne. They’ve got an extensive menu from finger foods to gourmet platters and single serve boxes.
- If a buffet is on the cards, Black Truffle Catering has got you covered. As a bonus, they’re experts at catering for a variety of dietary requirements from vegan to halal.
End of financial year catering in Brisbane made easy
- Blackout Coffee and Catering can cater to many different types of events. From freshly grilled BBQ to hearty buffets and sweet and savoury gourmet platters. They even offer alcohol packages if drinks are on the menu.
- Say Cheese covers it all with a wide variety of finger food platters, vegan and pregnancy-friendly options, and an impressive 4m long grazing table.
Adelaide end of financial year office party options
- Take your team to Italy with Eatilly Catering. They’ve got classic wood-fired pizza, Italian platters and tasty finger food perfect for a more casual affair.
- Luxurious Grazing Adelaide is a more elegant choice for end of financial year catering in Adelaide. We love their inventive charcuterie cones and grazing boxes, and they even provide wine.
End of financial year catering Perth options
- Sevenoaks Catering is one of our most trusted suppliers and they can cater to both small and large events.
- Got an end of financial year office party planned? Ultimo Catering and Events works a treat with their large selection of finger foods and gourmet platters.
Food Types & Cuisines for Any Occassion
Everything to Know Before Hosting an EOFY Event in Australia
Must-Haves for Your EOFY Event Menu
A successful EOFY event starts with an exciting and delicious menu. Here are some must-haves to consider when planning your menu:
- Variety of appetisers: Offer a range of finger foods such as sliders, bruschetta, and spring rolls to cater to different tastes.
- Hearty mains: Include options like slow-cooked meats, grilled seafood, and vegetarian pasta dishes to satisfy your guests.
- Fresh salads: Offer a mix of green, pasta, and potato salads to complement the mains and cater to different preferences.
- Delectable desserts: Indulge your guests with options like chocolate mousse, fruit platters, and mini pavlovas.
- Drinks: Provide a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including wine, beer, soft drinks, and water.
Catering to dietary restrictions at an end of financial year celebration
It's essential to cater to various dietary restrictions when planning your EOFY event menu. Here are some tips to help you accommodate different needs:
- Vegetarian and vegan options: Offer plant-based alternatives like veggie burgers, salads, and dairy-free desserts.
- Gluten-free choices: Provide gluten-free bread, pasta, and dessert options for guests with gluten sensitivity.
- Nut-free dishes: Be aware of any dishes containing nuts and provide nut-free alternatives for guests with allergies.
- Halal and kosher options: Ensure that meat dishes are prepared according to specific religious requirements.
Catering delivered where you need it, when you need it — guaranteed.
From fresh Italian to spicy Asian food, we have a catering option for every occasion, taste and budget.
Have a restaurant-quality experience with your catering order, with authentic dishes prepared just the way they should be.
Our recommended caterers for EOFY parties
The Blonde Butler
"We've helped plan dozens and dozens of EOFY celebrations right across Australia, finding the perfect catering menu and drinks selection for each one. For years, our incredibly talented team has worked with each of our clients to organise events that are tailored just for their businesses and that each of their teams will love and remember for years to come.
Whether they're casual events taking place in the office after hours, or more formal sit-down dinners at a venue off-site, they absolutely nail the brief, every time."
How far in advance should I book end of financial year catering?
We recommend booking your catering as early as possible before your event. This way you can ensure you nab your preferred caterer and get your choice of dishes.
If you’ve left it a bit late - that’s ok too! Some of our catering partners can turn around an order in under 24 hours. Keep an eye out for the turnaround time at the top of the caterer page and note any meals that require an extended lead time.
Can you cater to various dietary restrictions for my end of financial year party?
Yes, we can accommodate a range of dietary needs, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, halal, and kosher options.
Can you provide alcohol and beverages for my end of financial year celebration?
Absolutely! We offer a comprehensive range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including beers, wines, soft drinks, and juices to suit your event's needs.
Do you offer themed or customised menus for end of financial year office parties?
Yes, we can work with you to create a tailored menu that reflects your event's theme or company culture to ensure a memorable and unique experience.
We cater for special events and occasions
Hear from our happy clients
‘Delicious food & great customer service’
Order In is perfect for keeping our kitchen well-stocked with food & drinks. We love the wide selection of snacks and fresh fruit. Michael from Order-In always goes out of his way to make sure we have what we need, and to recommend new products for our pantry. Highly recommend!
‘Excellent company to deal with, great food, great staff!’
They have a great selection of suppliers, and their customer service staff is second to none! I have had nothing but great service from them time and time again.
‘It makes my job significantly easier’
Order-In is the easiest possible way to access a great variety of caterers around. It makes my job easier and allows me to have some fun choosing on the way. Thank you for all your help and support.
Cristal is a seasoned writer with a decade of experience in travel, business, and lifestyle writing. As a self-proclaimed foodie, she's spent the last 18 years exploring the globe, savouring dishes from Mexico, Thailand and India—her top foodie destinations. With a penchant for spice and a weakness for chocolate, Cristal loves how her home of Australia never fails to impress with an incredible array of global eats. As an enthusiast in writing, editing, and SEO, she joined the EatFirst team in 2023, ready to share her enthusiasm and knowledge with fellow food lovers.
Get a personalised quote
Our corporate catering experts will work with you to craft the perfect experience, based on your individual requirements across budget, food type & dietaries.Get a quote