EatFirst Referral Program Terms and Conditions
How it works?
From 7th of September 2023 existing EatFirst users will be eligible for a Prezzee gift card if:
- The referred friend places an order through the EatFirst website within 3 months of being referred.
Rewards for Referrers - Referring a Friend from a Different Company
Existing EatFirst users who refer a friend from another company will be eligible for up to $500 worth of Prezzee gift cards per successful referral:
- $75 if a referred friend places a catering order through EatFirst, and if the referred's friend's total spend is over $250
- $25 if a referred friend places a pantry order through EatFirst, and if the referred's friend's total spend is over $250
- $200 if a referred friend orders meal plans through EatFirst
- $200 if a referred's friend's total spend is over $1000, regardless of the type of order
Rewards for Referrers - Referring a Friend from the Same Company
Existing EatFirst users who refer a friend from their own company will be eligible for a $20 Prezzee gift card per successful referral:
- $20 if a referred friend places an order through the EatFirst website, and that referred's friend's total spend is over $250
Rewards for Referred Customers
- Referred customers from a different company are eligible for a $25 voucher for their first order
- Referred customers from a different company may be eligible for a catering or snack sampling session - EatFirst reserves the right to review and qualify all referred customers to determine if they are eligible for this sampling session
- Referred customers from the same company are not eligible for any rewards
To be eligible, referred customers:
- Cannot be an existing EatFirst customer
- Must not have placed an order with EatFirst at any time
- Must not have an EatFirst login
- Must not refer themselves
- Participants of the referral program must be 18 years of age and older
- Valid for residents of Australia only
There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer.
Redeeming your gift card:
Once a referral places an order through the EatFirst website, the referrer will receive an email prompting them to redeem their gift cards.
Prezzee Gift Cards can be redeemed at hundreds of different vendors across Australia including; Woolworths, Myer, Target and much more! The choices are endless. To participate, EatFirst users must agree to these terms.
- The referrer will receive their gift card, which will be sent to the referrer’s email address within 30 days of a successful referral order.
- All gift cards must be claimed within 3 months of issuance and are valid for 6 months, after which they will automatically expire.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- The participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges that may arise due to the earning and payout of the gift card.
Referring your friends
- Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving communication from EatFirst
- Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia).
- Customers can refer friends on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Wikipedia and coupon websites).
- Search Engine Marketing (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo, or Bing) or the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘discount code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
- You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate exclusion from EatFirst Refer a Friend program.
Other terms and conditions
- EatFirst may suspend, change or terminate the referral program or a user’s ability to participate in the referral program at any time for any reason without notification.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent.
- We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
- To the extent permitted by law, these EatFirst Refer a Friend Program Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be exclusively submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in NSW, Australia.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to be added to the Order-In Pty Ltd database and consent to receiving general communication from time to time. Your details will never be shared with any third party.